How does that work, making quotes online?
Okay, old school has its charms. But when you lose half a day searching for a window envelope, ink cartridges, and stamps to send a quote, you’re in trouble.
More and more self-employed people are therefore using a tool such as Teamleader , with which you can easily prepare, send and follow up a quote online in 4 steps.
- You efficiently make quotations in your own style, including logo. You can also apply this layout to your invoices, order forms or other documents. You can easily add different layout variants and general terms and conditions. In addition, Teamleader itself fills in your details and those of the customer, and he or she links the correct cost price and VAT rate to your service or product.
- You send the quotation to the customer via Teamleader. Your offer will therefore always end up with the right person. In the accompanying text, you can give an extra word of explanation if necessary or write a personal message.
- As soon as the customer opens, provides feedback or signs your quote, you will receive a notification. And via an overview you can monitor, among other things, sent, accepted and rejected quotations.
- Once the quote has been accepted, you can convert it into a project and then an invoice in a few clicks.
And that’s not all. Teamleader also predicts your turnover and automates your sales process: if a sales opportunity moves to the next phase, you will receive a reminder with the next step to take.
The benefits of online quotes
Online quotes have the effect of an Instagram filter: you score without too much effort.
- Lots of reaction. The effective signing of a paper quote takes a lot of time and slows down processes. A quick quote increases the chance of a positive response and therefore more income.
- Cheap. A paper quote is not only outdated, it also costs your company money. Think of paper, envelopes, stamps, ink … Not to mention competitors who switch faster and thus win more orders. An online quotation platform is a bit cheaper. And no matter how many quotes you send, the price remains the same.
- Efficient follow-up. With a tool such as Teamleader you know exactly whether someone has already viewed or signed your quotation, so that you follow up leads in a targeted manner.
- Communicate quickly. With online quotations, customers can give feedback directly, you will receive a notification immediately.
- Always and everywhere. Your customer can view your quote anywhere and at any time on a smartphone, tablet or computer.
Add those five advantages together, and it is clear that online quotations boost your turnover and therefore have a positive impact on your cash flow.
“Some competitors devote a full day each week to making quotes – for me it’s a lot faster. That is a huge competitive advantage.” – Laurent Debaere, founder and manager Berdea
Discover Teamleader, the tool with which you can prepare smart quotations
Teamleader is simple software that bundles CRM, project management and quotations in one handy tool . Create, send and manage quotes in just a few clicks. You can convert them into an invoice in no time, each document is given your corporate identity and customers can easily be approved online.